Here is the preliminary draft order for 2010. I have taken into account all trades. If, like Al Davis, you are shocked that you do not have a pick in a certain round, please refer to previous posts regarding specifc trades.
All trades are documented and can be found in posts from last summer.
Keep in mind that while I have labled this order "Round #1" it is technically "Round #8" since the first 7 picks are slotted for your keepers.
You can trade draft postions and players up until draft day, just keep us all informed- I have to set the keepers before the draft.
1) Alphalpha Sprouts
2) Felix Mantilla
3) Gramercy Riffs
4) Captain Lad's
5) Supreme Clientele
7) Billy Martin
8) Bruce Bochte
9) Wade Boggs
10) Blue Ballers
11) Whurlitzer's Arm
12) YAZ Slashers
17) Laddie (Bochte will be picking for him)
29) Sprouts (Clientele will be picking for him)
32) Clientele (Bochte will be picking for him)
34) Sprouts (Ballers will be picking for him)
36) Sprouts (YAZ will be picking for him)
39) Laddie (Ballers will be picking for him)
40) Clientele (Boggs will be picking for him)
We then snake back starting with Sprouts in Round 5.
Round 6: Sprouts has Ballers 6th rounder, so Ballers will pick for Sprouts
Round 12: Clientele has Whurlitzer's 12th rounder, so Whurlitzer picks for Clientele
Round 24: YAZ has Sprouts 24th pick, so Sprouts will be picking for YAZ
Hope this all makes sense. If you have questions, ask me.